Type-A New Orleans #typeaNOLA (register here!) will be held on October 19, 2013 at the Hotel Monteleone ($269/night for double occupancy, and you can get the special Type-A rate up to three days before or after if you want to make it into a getaway!). WARNING: the group code does not pull in on mobile devices, so you should book via desktop or call the hotel at (866) 338-4684 and mention Type-A Advanced. If you are on a desktop or laptop, you can book your room here. We recommend you arrive no later than Friday afternoon and depart no later than Sunday morning.
The hotel is just stunningly beautiful (pictured is the famous rotating Carousel Bar in the lobby), its location is amazing (right in the heart of the French Quarter), not to mention it is one of only three US hotels designated an official literary landmark.
Type-A Advanced is a smaller, intensive one-day educational and networking event geared at experienced bloggers.
Here is what you can expect at Type-A Advanced:
- These will be one-day, intensive, boot camp-style conferences.
- They will be small, limited to a maximum of 100 attendees.
- The sessions will be advanced for experienced bloggers.
- The sessions will be focused on hands-on small group learning and roundtable discussions of important topics.
- Each Type-A Advanced will have sessions geared to all experienced bloggers (on topics such as coding, monetization, the business side, working with brands, boosting traffic, etc.), as well as one concentration/focus.
For the New Orleans event, that focus will be: