I wanted to congratulate the ten finalists for the first annual We Still Blog Awards! In case you didn’t see it, here is the initial announcement about this event.
- Kristin Shaw of Two Cannoli
- Nichole E. of Butterscotch Sundae
- Cindy Reed of The Reedster Speaks
- Christina McMenemy of A Mommy Story
- Trey Burley of Daddy Mojo
- Miranda Wicker of Finding Walden
- Julia Roberts of Kidneys and Eyes
- Rochelle Fritsch of The Late Arrival
- Tara Pohlkotte of The Pohlkotte Press
- Lisa Allen of Back to Allen
Thank you to everyone who entered. I was just blown away by some of the writing submitted! The We Still Blog Awards will be held Sunday during our annual conference in Atlanta, and there we will announce the big winner!
How the process worked: The bloggers submitted up to two posts by pasting their entire posts (no images or graphics) into the submission form. The judges received the posts without any entrants’ names or blog names and picked their ten favorites out of the 136 submissions. From there, I made a list of the posts that were chosen by more than one of the four judges. That list had 11 posts, and one of those was two posts by the same blogger so I had my ten finalists very easily from the judges’ recommendations.
If you don’t already have your pass, the conference is SOLD OUT but you can add your name to the wait list.